The Triathlon World is at Challenge Lisboa
Challenge Family, considered one of the biggest triathlon events in the world, is going to host a stage in portuguese soil for the first time in history, between the 5th and the 7th of May 2017, at Parque das Nações in Lisbon.
Beyond the competitions, we will also have an Expo that will take place inside the Pavilion of Portugal, in an entirely controlled environment protected from the weather, which promises to bring together the main sports brands and attract thousands of spectators over the three days. It is a great opportunity to spread, sell and activate your brand, product or service within a sports festival with international proportions.
Days and Schedules
Friday ( May 5th ): 10h00 – 20h00
Saturday ( May 6th ): 08h00 – 20h00
Sunday ( May 7th ): 06h00 – 18h00
The Expo will be divided into two distinct areas: Food and Beverage, located behind the goal, in front of the Vasco da Gama Shopping Center and Products and Services, inside the Pavilion of Portugal in a wide and pleasant area.
Spectators in general, athletes, friends and relatives of the participants, will be able to make purchases at the Expo just meters away from the Vasco the Gama Shopping Center and Gare do Oriente station.
Available options for participation
OPTION 1 – Presence at Expo
• Space at Expo 3X3m.
• 02 tickets for Pasta Party ( on the 6th of May at Restaurante Búfalo Grill, Parque das Nações).
Value: 450€ + VAT
OPTION 2 – Presence at Corporate Zone + Challenge Corporate Race
• Space at Expo 5X5m.
• Registration of a team in the Corporate World Cup ( one person per courier ).
• Personalized T-shirt with company logo.
• Finisher medal and challenge kit for the three team members.
• 03 entrance tickets for Corporate Welcome Dinner ( on the 5th of May, at the Tivoli Sky Bar ).
• 03 entrance tickets for the Corporate Breakfast (on the 6th of May, at Pavilhão de Portugal).
• 03 tickets entrance for the Race Lounge.
Value: 750€ + VAT
Values above only include respective spaces (3x3m ou 5x5m). Each exhibitor is responsible for the transport, assembly and dismantling of their own structure. If necessary, the organization of the event will rent 3x3m tents for 200€ + VAT and commits itself to the assembly and disassembly of the structure.
For more information please send an e-mail to email@example.com or read the Exhibitor’s Guideline: